Main Objectives of Out-Patient Program:
- Teach you to train/manage/rehabilitate your own dog in your home
- Teach you to gain your dog's trust in any situation
- Teach you to control your dog in any situation
- Teach you to control your surroundings, so your dog doesn't feel the need to do so for you
- Teach you to build and maintain a strong, healthy and reliable working relationship with your dog
- Teach you to reinforce any current obedience commands you may be using with your dog
- You will be part of the initial transition/training period
- This program is much less expensive than the In-Patient (IP) program
- This program is less intensive than IP training and you can take things at your pace
- You will be a witness to your dog's behavioral changes from beginning to 'finished product'
- Private lessons are best for very young or elderly dogs or those that don't need intensive training
- Dog Training - You will be taught to train/manage/rehab your own dog. Training is customized to meet your dog's needs and your specifications.
- Off-Leash Training - If your dog is capable, CPC will teach you to handle your dog off-leash. Sorry, there are no guarantees with any dog training, especially off-leash training.
- Canine Behavior Modification - You will be taught to deal with any and all behavior modification that may be necessary for your dog.
- Training Packet - You will receive a detailed training packet the day of your first private lesson. You will also receive ALL of CPC's training literature, whether or not it even applies to your situation. Knowledge is power!
- Private/Group Lessons - There are no 6 or 10 week deadlines. Lessons are unlimited for the life of your dog!